Spam Email.

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
I just spend like 40 minutes clicking on the "unsubscribe" button on all the junk email im getting. Does the unsubscribe feature work, or do you just get more spam lol? So sick and tired if this!

I used to get a lot of spam before I got my gmail account. Since then, not much. They have really good spam filters.

Yeah i reckon! I might just have to change email adresses,is there any way i can stop it without using a spam filter?

This is why I switched to gmail. They have one of the best free spam filters out there if you ask me. Not to mention it's free and it gives you more space per day than you will receive in messages. (I'm currently using 297 of my 7391mb of available storage space.) And I've been using the account for 3 or so years.

Can you explain why?

I've heard if you follow any links in the spam email it will record where the link was followed from and send you more spam b/c it knows that email address is active. Something like that.

If you get a ton of spam maybe it's time to start over with a new email address and just sign up for stuff under that spam email address. That's what I do. Though I get spam in my regular email anyway at least it never shows in my inbox, and I try to sign up for most things using the spam email address.

Back
Top Bottom