Random Chit Chat

I loved that CD. Got me into prank callin' back in high school for a while.

Okay....seriously need some help here guys. I can't click anywhere in Word. I can type and all that, but I can't move the cursor with the mouse...I can only move it with the directional keys. Big problem. Big paper I have to type this weekend. ->>> http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=91904

Do you have a GPU in one of your slots? If so, then it must be removed. PCI-E takes priority over onboard. Including the onboard HDMI port. This applies unless you have a Hybrid-SLI option. Like the 730i series boards do.

i have dual cards running in sli
in nvidia control panel it says select 1080i 1920 x 1080 but it only gives me a refresh rate of 30 for that mode...

so you think i should enable hybrid?

okay ill try n enable that

okay i enabled hybrid sli set physx to the onboard one and enabled sli with my dual gtx 260's and plugged the hdmi cable in and powered up the monitor and went into nvidia control panel and selected 1080p 1920x1080 50 hertz and it worked woot thanks bro

sorry man it said i have to spread reputation around before i rep you again sorry

okay if i get a dvi to hdmi adapter and plug hte dvi end into my gpu still in sli and hte hdmi cable into hdmi cable will it still work? cuz i had it plugge dinto my mobo and it was on hdmi it looked like crap cuz onboard gpu suxs

I joined the Canadian Forces today in the Reserves. I just have to wait for them to get back to me.. then off to Quebeq hopefully to do training :D

Installed Windows 7 on my Vaio laptop today. It doesn't seem like Sony is going to release official Windows 7 drivers, but the Vista drivers work just fine.

okay ill try n enable that

okay i enabled hybrid sli set physx to the onboard one and enabled sli with my dual gtx 260's and plugged the hdmi cable in and powered up the monitor and went into nvidia control panel and selected 1080p 1920x1080 50 hertz and it worked woot thanks bro

sorry man it said i have to spread reputation around before i rep you again sorry

okay if i get a dvi to hdmi adapter and plug hte dvi end into my gpu still in sli and hte hdmi cable into hdmi cable will it still work? cuz i had it plugge dinto my mobo and it was on hdmi it looked like crap cuz onboard gpu suxs

Sense; Your post makes none. Rephrase your question so I can understand a bit clearer what you are looking to do.

Yes. I believe the core216's support 1080p output. Disable Hybrid SLI if you wish to use a DVI to HDMI coverter from your main 216, though as the board's onboard GPU will no longer be necessary.

Back
Top Bottom