online dating

You're right but I'm looking at it more like this: A situation of incompatibility would be a girl who's a devoted animal rights activist meeting a guy who enjoys the thrill of hunting and killing an animal. Some might prefer to know these things before meeting the other person.

That's not saying that I don't agree with you when you say that it's refreshing to meet a complete opposite and discover something new. I thoroughly enjoy that as well which is probably why I don't online date.
I still think that's just s difference that can be debated or ignored, but not a breaker. But that's just me. Other people would rather have someone the same I guess.

I still think that's just s difference that can be debated or ignored, but not a breaker. But that's just me. Other people would rather have someone the same I guess.

I would definitely want to have someone different in some situations. I just don't think it could work in some cases.

I would definitely want to have someone different in some situations. I just don't think it could work in some cases.

ya, because i'd be pretty pissed of a vegetarian tried to keep me from meat, or if they got pissed at me for hunting/fishing and hang'n with the guys.
Or if she didnt like video games.

those are major deal breakers for me.

ya, because i'd be pretty pissed of a vegetarian tried to keep me from meat, or if they got pissed at me for hunting/fishing and hang'n with the guys.
Or if she didnt like video games.

those are major deal breakers for me.

Same here. Thee things I need to live. Video games or actual shooting, either one works fine I guess. I will not live without meat. And fishing/hunting. Without those I have no sanity. And for that matter, I don't know how anyone does maintain sanity without it.

I think you're still missing the point I was making.

Let's take this to the extreme. You meet a girl. You find out later (maybe the hard way) that she is actually a pre-op transsexual. Her online dating profile states this but you don't online date so you experience the full surprise. End.

Let's take this to the extreme. You meet a girl. You find out later (maybe the hard way) that she is actually a pre-op transsexual. Her online dating profile states this but you don't online date so you experience the full surprise. End.

Yeah. You took it the extreme alright.

What if you enjoy surprises?

I'd still do her.

jp dude, yeah, I get what you are sayin

hahaha

I just wanted you to acknowledge that the point I was making has some application in society. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom