Microsoft Banning

Kage

Golden Master
With Microsoft banning more and more people from Xbox Live, aren't they losing a lot of money from the loss of memberships, due to this, as its supposedly permanent?

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/104/1044546p1.html

1 million people have been banned now. If you pay £29.99 a year. They are losing out on £29,990,000 a year...

Surely for a paid service, unlike Sony's and Nintendo's, they are really going out of their way for other companies losses.

They would lose money through a loss of revenue from people not buying games and modding/flashing instead. It's more of a deterrent

I bet the accountant of Microsoft doesn't even realize the figure change. Microsoft has more money than they know what to do with, So I'm inclined to agree with Tom in the sense it's merely a deterrent.

I guess. After adding up the figure, I realised Microsoft make billions upon billions

Most of those people will most probably buy a new membership. It's simple. You like it, you continue to use it no matter what happens.

I thought it blocks the actual machine. Not just the membership

I thought it blocks the actual machine. Not just the membership
Yeah they banned people's consoles, not their accounts. Three of my friends had their consoles banned for being modded, but mine still has yet to be banned. However, I did go out and get another console because I know my modded one will be banned eventually.

I bet the accountant of Microsoft doesn't even realize the figure change. Microsoft has more money than they know what to do with, So I'm inclined to agree with Tom in the sense it's merely a deterrent.
Accountants are ruthless, they don't care what the cost is, if it makes profit, it's something they will do it. They probably were banking on rich little kids going out and buy two consoles.

Accountants are ruthless, they don't care what the cost is, if it makes profit, it's something they will do it. They probably were banking on rich little kids going out and buy two consoles.

They don't give a shit if your banned, dont buy anymore products, etc. Like I said, The Accountant or whoever is in charge of the bank wouldn't even notice if millions are getting banned and the loss in revenue. As far as she's concerned, She see's...

(Example)

as opposed to

Also take into account how much it likely goes up on a daily basis on all Windows products.

Back
Top Bottom