Anyone ever tried Cocaine?

Haven't tried this, but did try those intense caffeine energy shots once that are being advertised here in the UK. I was a bit tired and wondered if it'd wake me up.

Half an hour later I fell asleep... not quite sure what it was meant to do!

Never tried that energy drink, I don't even know where to buy it, never seen it in the stores.

Lol wow.. I didn't click this thread on purpose, to not get in a drug debate.

Anyway, I have not tried the drink; I don't drink energy drinks much. I have only had some monsters every now and then.
I used to be a mountain dew hog but, due to it affecting my mood to an extreme level I must stay away from it.

I wanted to try it but have never seen it here in the UK, anyone know where you can get it?

If you can't find anybody who will ship to the UK, I would be willing to buy some and send it over if you're willing to pay. If you want to order some, it would probably be a good idea to do so before the temperature drops below 32° (0°C) during the day.

Never tried that energy drink, I don't even know where to buy it, never seen it in the stores.

Check convenient stores run by middle eastern types. The guy across the street is from Iraq and has all of the " guaranteed to roast your brain " energy drinks.
Sensi
I did leave out the sweating like a hooker in church. My antiperspirant gave up the ghost after an hour or so.

Back
Top Bottom