mw2 airport

esa193

Fully Optimized
so jw whats your thoughts on the airport level in cod
the media is starting to report and object to it
how do you guys feel?

Modern warefare 1 or 2?
I assume you mean two because the only level that's really "airport" is the bomb shelter place. I think.. Unless I am missing one, might be I haven't played it in a while.

I still have yet to get COD4.2

EDIT: lol wow.. dumbarse moment... title="mw2"... Wow..

lol yea
i dont find it a big deal as it helps put u in the story
but i can see how people can be effected
g4tv did a really good video one it ill post the link when im not in school

lol yea
i dont find it a big deal as it helps put u in the story
but i can see how people can be effected
g4tv did a really good video one it ill post the link when im not in school

Sweet deal.
What is the level like?

basicly your under cover as a cia agent
you kill a bunch of suvillians in an airport with them to cover your identity
they no your american
kill you leave you there
every one thinks its an american attack
(you dont have to kill one person and you can skip the level if you want in the beginning)

Well I knew something like this would happen. When the game installs it asks if you are easily offended and if so it would skip a certain level for you. I can sort of understand the rage though. I remember when I was playing through the airport just mowing down people with the saw I was like WTF? But whatever it's a game they gave you a warning and people need to get over it.

Edit: Here is a video of it for those that haven't played it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCoaZNjuLSI

At first I was surprised by it but then I was reminded that there is an entire franchise devoted to killing innocent people- that being Grand Theft Auto

Wow, I didn't expect the killings to be lasting that long.

I would play through it, but I just imagined it with the screaming, etc that they wouldn't be able to get home anymore.
The fact that you had it so realistic, made it seem worse than playing GTA, because it honestly felt like you are killing innocent people, with all the blood splatters etc.

I'm not sure if it'd bother me. I'd surely be thinking about stuff while playing through it, but I think if any human didn't, somethings wrong.

I Have the game and for personal reasons i wont be playing that level BUT that means i wont be lecturing people that do play it.

Seriously,if you want to play it then go right ahead and if you dont,then dont BUT dont go round being all preachy and whinging about it....

Back
Top Bottom