online dating

Women from the Former Soviet Union are much different from the women of the USA, Britan, Australia, and so on. They are much more family oriented and treat a man like a man! :)

It is not a cheap process trips, documentation, and other things but if you are interested let me know. I know a few good websites, some for free, and some interested women looking for the right man. I am sure my husband can help with questions you might have also. We just returned form Canada where one of my friends married a Canadian.

Best of luck to all of you who are seaching for your true love.

Kisses - Larisa

IMO, the only way to meet women.

If you don't have the balls to talk to a girl in real life, or don't have time, you shouldn't be dating.

It's appalling to me how lazy our society has become. We don't take responsibility for our own actions and now we're having some 3rd party find our partner? Are you shitting me?!
Amen.

Didn't your dad have a say in the matter? I assume he wanted you to stay

Sorry, David. Didn't see your post. And umm no. He didn't want me there either but he wasn't man-enough to tell me in person so his girlfriend did it. He told my mom that since I didn't want to conform to their VERY strict rules, I was becoming a pain and that he did not want to deal with me anymore. But like I said, he's not man-enough to come out and just say he didn't want me there anymore.

They wouldn't let me drink water without their supervision. I'm ok with being grounded for doing something or not being allowed to have snacks during the day. But not being able to drink water without permission? Now that's bull sh*t.

If you don't have the balls to talk to a girl in real life, or don't have time, you shouldn't be dating.

It's appalling to me how lazy our society has become. We don't take responsibility for our own actions and now we're having some 3rd party find our partner? Are you shitting me?!

I have mixed feelings about your comments. To those whom you're referring that "don't have the balls" are you saying that they don't deserve to find a partner in life? Online dating can give those people a chance to find someone like themselves. Overcoming shyness isn't exactly easy.

As far as being lazy, I'm told that isn't the philosophy of online dating. A good friend of mine says it's nice to skip meeting people you're not compatible with and just narrow dating down to people who you know already have qualities you like and things in common. That way she can skip a lot of the "get to know you conversations" and discover if she actually likes the guy a lot sooner. I know from past experiences that dating can end up being a big waste of time and money.

With all that being said, I haven't tried online dating and I continue to believe that I can meet someone without it because I have done so in the past.

I have mixed feelings about your comments. To those whom you're referring that "don't have the balls" are you saying that they don't deserve to find a partner in life? Online dating can give those people a chance to find someone like themselves. Overcoming shyness isn't exactly easy.

As far as being lazy, I'm told that isn't the philosophy of online dating. A good friend of mine says it's nice to skip meeting people you're not compatible with and just narrow dating down to people who you know already have qualities you like and things in common. That way she can skip a lot of the "get to know you conversations" and discover if she actually likes the guy a lot sooner. I know from past experiences that dating can end up being a big waste of time and money.

With all that being said, I haven't tried online dating and I continue to believe that I can meet someone without it because I have done so in the past.
Just cause you both like red and not blue doesn't mean you are compatible. It just means you both like red. I want to date someone I enjoy being with. If we all agreed on everything, it would be boring. I like a good debate, I like my opinions, and I like that other people have their own. It would be boring if we couldn't agree on things. I would start finding small differences just so I know they exist.

Just cause you both like red and not blue doesn't mean you are compatible. It just means you both like red. I want to date someone I enjoy being with. If we all agreed on everything, it would be boring. I like a good debate, I like my opinions, and I like that other people have their own. It would be boring if we couldn't agree on things. I would start finding small differences just so I know they exist.

You're right but I'm looking at it more like this: A situation of incompatibility would be a girl who's a devoted animal rights activist meeting a guy who enjoys the thrill of hunting and killing an animal. Some might prefer to know these things before meeting the other person.

That's not saying that I don't agree with you when you say that it's refreshing to meet a complete opposite and discover something new. I thoroughly enjoy that as well which is probably why I don't online date.

Back
Top Bottom