Anyone ever tried Cocaine?

One time was all it took for me. I had the one that tasted like the little red hots candy. Don't consume this if you just plan to sit around. You won't be able to. Another one that is like it but tastes a whole lot better is Stamina RX. It's got a banana, vanilla flavor. It says it tastes like the bar drink Sex on the Beach. I don't drink so couldn't tell ya.
I picked up and cleaned everything in the lobby and front office. I was getting ready to wash the windows when my relief strolled in and I knew I had run out of time. It still hadn't wore off so I cleaned my room up and found things I thought I had lost. When it finally wore off I felt like I had been hit by a truck.

I guarantee you Sensei read your title and about s*** his pants.

I don't drink pop or energy drinks. Pop gives me the poops and there's too much bad crap in energy drinks.

I like water, OJ and V8 juice!

I don't consider it animal torture. It's like a cocain buzz. It just makes the squirrel a little hyper and then it wears off. It's not like I'm feeding the squirrel nuts with shards of metal or anything. It's just caffine. A natural substance.

having once seen a dog that was fed pro-plus it is indeed torture for the animal.

you seem to think that caffeine is a fun drug to give to animals, it's not.

when you give a dog caffeine tablets (pro-plus) in the middle of the afternoon, you'll find that the dog is still awake at 3am.

caffeine doesn't stimulate the body, it stimulates the mind.

so the dog will be wandering, (or at least trying to wander) around at 3am, with it's body literally too weak to wander far or fast, with it's curious dog mind buzzing away wondering what's going on...

it you want to take a shed load of caffeine yourself go ahead, you're intelligent enough to make an informed choice, drink as many cans of this stuff as you can.
don't give it to animals, animals are dumb and they can't make the informed choice of telling you no.

I guarantee you Sensei read your title and about s*** his pants.

The thought did cross my mind, However having had the drink myself I had a hunch that's what this was all about. Once was enough for me, Same goes for Redline's. My interaction with the drink along with the Redline was close to Seti's, However, I was profusely sweating my ass off as well.

I'll stick to my RedBulls...They give me wings.<3

Back
Top Bottom