questions

ringtemek

Daemon Poster
1. I have a nvidia geforce 8400gs graphis card. Is it possible to upgrade the bios?

2. I have an antec 900 case. If I set the fans to the maximum speed would that increase or decrease the speed of my system?

1. if you can find one, yes it is possible, but to what end? The 8400GS is a low end card that wont see much, if any performance increase from a modded/updated BIOS.

2. It will do neither. It will only increase the amount of air flowing through your case.

Well of course its possible to update your BIOS, but your BIOS has almost nothing to do with your Video Cards, and no, increasing the speed of your fans would not make your system faster, just make it cooler and more stable

Well of course its possible to update your BIOS, but your BIOS has almost nothing to do with your Video Cards, and no, increasing the speed of your fans would not make your system faster, just make it cooler and more stable

your video card has a bios to

If I set the fans to the maximum speed would that increase or decrease the speed of my system?

It won't increase the speed, but will keep it nice and cool. If it doesn't overheat, it won't automatically shut down on you. That can be annoying, trust me. Also, it will make your PC MUCH louder with the fans working harder. Keep it in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom