Anyone ever tried Cocaine?

superman22x

Golden Master
Just bought some Cocaine* scared to try it though, lmao. I wanted to buy it just to have kind of.

cocaine3.jpg

*WARNING: This message is for the people who are too stupid to recognize the obvious. This product does not contain the illegal drug cocaine(duh). This product is not intended to be an alternative to an illicit street drug, and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Supposedly, no stores sell it. I bought it at my university. It was banned at a lot of stores since it's so strong, lol.

Mine doesnt have any logo over the Cocaine part, looks exactly like the one in the picture.
It has 350% more caffeine than Red Bull... along with Taurine and that stuff, lol.

350% more you say? You should give a few drops to a squirrel. That would be a funny video.

I don't consider it animal torture. It's like a cocain buzz. It just makes the squirrel a little hyper and then it wears off. It's not like I'm feeding the squirrel nuts with shards of metal or anything. It's just caffine. A natural substance.

I seriously doubt any squirrels are chewing on coca leaves as part of their natural diet. Would be funny, though. Would be even funnier with a much bigger animal...

Back
Top Bottom