Razr v3m help

Timinator94

Baseband Member
Hi,
I hacked my razr v3m wrong i guess(actually my dad did) so i was wondering if there was a way to restore it to original condition so i can try to do it right:D
Thanx

The verizon store in visalia california told me that hacking my razr is legal but it would void my warrenty... i have had this phone for 4 years so i have no warrenty. Any help/thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanx again

Funny thing about firmware, sometimes if you update it wrong or cut power in the middle of an upgrade it bricks your device (whatever it may be - mobile phone, printer, mp3 player, etc.). There is probably nothing you can do short of buying a new device.

Boot your Razr into Bootloader mode. List me your FULL Firmware/flashware model and revision and tell me your bootloader model. Then I can find the appropriate re-flash files.

Hold # and * and press PWR (The red button) It should Display debug info and bootloader. Post everything there so I know what firmware/flashware you are using.

Hold # and * and press PWR (The red button) It should Display debug info and bootloader. Post everything there so I know what firmware/flashware you are using.

Ok, i did what you said and i get a blue screen on the bottom it says bootloader usb int and nothing else.

I didn't see any flashware for download on the V3m model. I just assume it's strictly a Verizon model and has locked firmware. Or the noone has bothered to slipstream the firmware...Sorry. What mod were you doing to your phone? DRM's, skinning, flashing of any type?

Back
Top Bottom