online dating

Nope never tried it but it worked great for my dad. It's just too bad I think his girlfriend is f*cking botch. She kicked me out of their house.

There's this website called myyearbook.com but that's as far as I've ever gone because it's primarily a social networking site since all of the really good sites cost money. And that's a commodity I don't have.

Your dad's GF kicked you out of the house? What a bitch! How old are you?

I've never tried it, but I do go on omegle when I'm bored, and I gave some girl my email, and we've been emailing back and forth a couple times a week for a couple months now, so I guess I met a pen pal, lol, but I dont think I could go for the actual dating thing...

I got on really well with someone on Omegle, and then, because its meant to be annonomous, she said 'Right, nice to have met you, bye" *dissconnected*. I was like "fine...", after like an hours of talking...

Then I've had it randomly disconnect me.

Don't think I'd try it though to be honest. Getting in the habit of doing it in the real world is the best plan

I will be honest with you, when I was 15-17 I did have a runescape girl.
Which we talked off of the game on instant messengers.
Of course it never went anywhere or really worked out.

I personally will stick to meeting women in person.
If I do get fed up with meeting the wrong people or just not finding "the one".
Then I would try something like eharmony.

Nah, I'm not much of the person that sets up meeting places with anonymous people.

If I can't ever find the right one, I am pretty sure my parents would ask their brothers/sisters/friends to see if they know some girl around my age that is single.

Your dad's GF kicked you out of the house? What a bitch! How old are you?

Yes she is a bitch. At the time, I was like 16 I think. But I may have been 17. It just seems like it's been a good long while. I'm 18 now though.
And while it might seem like a punishment, it was more like a blessing for me because of who she was.

Yes she is a bitch. At the time, I was like 16 I think. But I may have been 17. It just seems like it's been a good long while. I'm 18 now though.
And while it might seem like a punishment, it was more like a blessing for me because of who she was.
That's illegal though. She can't kick you out unless you are 18...

That's illegal though. She can't kick you out unless you are 18...

Well technically they were not married. So it was not legal or illegal either way if I understand correctly. But it was no problem. Mom still lived in the town so I went back and I've lived here for the past 2 years. And right now I'm trying get a job so I can get my own place and everything.

Well technically they were not married. So it was not legal or illegal either way if I understand correctly.
Who owned the house? If it was hers then no it wasn't illegal, if it wasn't hers by law then it most definitely was!

...it worked great for my dad... (snip) ...she kicked me out of their house...
Wow. You can meet some nice people online...

Back
Top Bottom