F250 or 2500

Yeah, theyre bomb.

This is how I lay it down, the chevy is great for towing, on road use and ...... such. But it rides like a car, and really lacks the truck feel IMO.

However you get a nice big beastly ford, (you know a real truck. The kind that come still with a front solid axle. I think its the king pin dana 60. yeah now that is a heavy haulin off road work truck son of a bitch!

Especially the big diesels that are what like 7.3 liters I think? Holy hell.
yep! My buddy has one of those! haa
if i had the money, id get one big ass nice 350 for sure. but thats wayyyy out of my range for now lol.

if i get a truck...
that means i have to get a new boat to match and an ATV to compliment the truck, and maybe a camper to...hmm...lol.
Already got the kayaks though so haha.

But while i'm thinking of it, what kinda tires would you recommend for a F150 on stock rims, for highway and winter?
Hmm, I would say BFG all-terrains, General Grabber AT2, or BFG Mud Terrains. All great tires that should last 40-50k miles.

Holy! haha that is an awesome burn out!
Since everyone in this topic is a truck/car buff I figured this would be the perfect time to ask. Doesn't doing a burn out of that magnitude completely destroy your tires?
Anyone?

Yea, burnouts take some wear on your tires... not a ton, but it does do some. It depends on the tire. If you have mud terrains, or all terrains, a burnout that big is like putting 10k miles on the tires. But if you had street tires, its not so bad.

40-50k miles? holy shit...

they better though for how expensive truck tires really are lol.

For my stang, i couldnt ever get over 22k without some really big luck, and i used the Kelly tires, 205-65-15s

40-50k miles? holy shit...

they better though for how expensive truck tires really are lol.

For my stang, i couldnt ever get over 22k without some really big luck, and i used the Kelly tires, 205-65-15s
burnouts and tight turns much?? lol, it really depends on the tires. When I complete my stang, I want to throw some 10" wide Mickey Thompson ET Streets on. They probably won't last more than 10-15k miles and a couple drag strip passes. But they are also made for doing burnouts. Heats up the tire so you can get good traction.

Yeah, BFG tires are expensive. For my Ranger, the General Grabber AT2 tires were about $75 a piece though, not too bad. And they are AMAZINGLY good in all kinds of terrain compared to my old tires. For a 16" rim, they will probably cost a little more though.

burnouts and tight turns much?? lol, it really depends on the tires. When I complete my stang, I want to throw some 10" wide Mickey Thompson ET Streets on. They probably won't last more than 10-15k miles and a couple drag strip passes. But they are also made for doing burnouts. Heats up the tire so you can get good traction.

Yeah, BFG tires are expensive. For my Ranger, the General Grabber AT2 tires were about $75 a piece though, not too bad. And they are AMAZINGLY good in all kinds of terrain compared to my old tires. For a 16" rim, they will probably cost a little more though.

Wow how much?

Jeezus dude my next tire is going 270/tire and I am buying those before the end of winter. Not stoked to pay the cash but itll be tight.

Wow how much?

Jeezus dude my next tire is going 270/tire and I am buying those before the end of winter. Not stoked to pay the cash but itll be tight.
What kind of tires are you running though? And aren't your rims only 15" 33s or 31s? I can imagine they are more then $100 a piece for the general tires.

Back
Top Bottom