F250 or 2500

Flowmasters are the way to go I've heard. My friend got a Corsa exhaust on his cobalt, and it sounds likes got a huge engine in it (I4), not ricer sounding at all. I'd love to see that with a larger V-8......

Flowmaster sounds a LOT better. Don't like that Corsa exhaust much...

Hummer is sweet! I would prefer to build my own offroad vehicle though.

Ranger, SAS, 37" super swamper TSLs, lockers.

Hahaha........... Buddy of mine, his dad had a 2005 Dmax with a stage 5 (yes stage 5) race chip installed. Only 4 stages here unlocked, the 5th stage was vendor unlocked because it is not street legal.

I don't remember how much HP it was doing over stock, but it dyno'd stage 4 at about 490, and could roast rubber with a 5th wheel attached.

Not lifted at all, but it was murdered out. Pretty sick. Ended up trading it in for a 09 Dmax because he needed more of a work truck, then a tricked out truck.

Yeah, you can get some sick power out of them, any diesel really. Cummins can make over 1000hp and still be streetable from what I hear.

Yeah, you can get some sick power out of them, any diesel really. Cummins can make over 1000hp and still be streetable from what I hear.

Yeah, theyre bomb.

This is how I lay it down, the chevy is great for towing, on road use and ...... such. But it rides like a car, and really lacks the truck feel IMO.

However you get a nice big beastly ford, (you know a real truck. The kind that come still with a front solid axle. I think its the king pin dana 60. yeah now that is a heavy haulin off road work truck son of a bitch!

Especially the big diesels that are what like 7.3 liters I think? Holy hell.

if i had the money, id get one big ass nice 350 for sure. but thats wayyyy out of my range for now lol.

if i get a truck...
that means i have to get a new boat to match and an ATV to compliment the truck, and maybe a camper to...hmm...lol.
Already got the kayaks though so haha.

But while i'm thinking of it, what kinda tires would you recommend for a F150 on stock rims, for highway and winter?

Back
Top Bottom