Want to help me pick parts for new comp?

The 1000W I have no idea why it's 70% off, but it is. It's recertified which means it might have scratches on it (OH NO!) but works perfectly. It's a $200 PSU for $60 while supplies last, I ordered 3, so I'll be making 3 big builds to sell here soon XD

I love recertified stuff because even though it may be scuffed up a bit (as you noted) or not perfect cosmetically, they're actually tested before being sent out to see if they work or if there really is a problem with them...

out of all the ones in that sale the ProXStream is the highest quality unit and easily the best buy, ModXStreams and GameXStreams are decent and economical, but the Pro is better quality and 1kw for $70 shipped (for my zip)...? I just couldn't pass up that deal...

and gee, that link looks familiar...hhmmm...I wonder where I've seen it before...?

;)

I bought the PSU!!! :)!

Thanks hahah.

I can't wait to get everything now and start building it! XD

I bought the PSU!!! :)!

Thanks hahah.

I can't wait to get everything now and start building it! XD

that psu will give you a lot of upgrade potential too, it's always nice having a psu where you don't need to worry about what's running on it, because that one should handle just about anything you could throw at it...

Back
Top Bottom