Random Chit Chat

Same Here,I Eat and Eat and yet no weight and weigh about 60kg. Though i have been told your metabalism slows down around your 20's :(

Once a face mask has been hydrated (as it naturally would do through the moisture in your breath) all your achieving is wearing a nice warm wet breeding ground on your face.

Excactly! Also when you breath in and out the air movement just spreads the bacteria even more so it's a catch 22 LOL.

66Kg here and i'm 33! I used to be about 58Kg up until January this year. I just put on 8KG but it goes on my belly instead of the skinny bits, ankles, wrists!

You won't find me wearing shorts.

I eat a lot, but I don't seem to gain any weight, not much actually. I always stay around the 120lbs region, and when I do gain weight, it's only about 5lbs, then I end up losing it the next day. All I get is more acne...
I guess it's kind of good as I get to eat a lot of good food and maintain slim.

Same Here,I Eat and Eat and yet no weight and weigh about 60kg. Though i have been told your metabalism slows down around your 20's :(

Excactly! Also when you breath in and out the air movement just spreads the bacteria even more so it's a catch 22 LOL.

66Kg here and i'm 33! I used to be about 58Kg up until January this year. I just put on 8KG but it goes on my belly instead of the skinny bits, ankles, wrists!

You won't find me wearing shorts.

Out of interest, how tall are you guys?

I'm 6'3", 210lbs. And probably like 10% fat or something, not much. You are all too small, lol. Hit the gym, eat more protein.

I eat a lot, but I don't seem to gain any weight, not much actually. I always stay around the 120lbs region, and when I do gain weight, it's only about 5lbs, then I end up losing it the next day. All I get is more acne...
I guess it's kind of good as I get to eat a lot of good food and maintain slim.
How much do you call a lot of food? 2000 calories is not a lot if you want to gain weight. You need to eat over your daily maintainence level to gain weight.
Split it up into more numerous but still well rounded meals. Do this and you will gain weight. But it'll be fat unless you want to do some heavy deads and squats.

How much do you call a lot of food? 2000 calories is not a lot if you want to gain weight. You need to eat over your daily maintainence level to gain weight.
Split it up into more numerous but still well rounded meals. Do this and you will gain weight. But it'll be fat unless you want to do some heavy deads and squats.

I eat about 5 times a day if I can, breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, midnight snack. I don't really know how many calorie intake though. I think stress, and lack of sleep are whats keeping my weight down, and maybe genes?

Back
Top Bottom