Where are general questions supposed to go?

Juan handed

In Runtime
I think the forum has been reformatted recently.For a dopey bastard like me...where are all of the stupid questions supposed to be posted? Most of the time I don't know if it's a hardware,software or whatever related question.
I posted a general question in hardware because it always has more people viewing,not because I believe it to be a hardware problem.(though it could be).

Maybe you can create a seperate "stoopid" category,cuz I'll know where to go.

With the "new" layout, it can be a bit confusing on where to place your question. Even I'm not sure where your question should be, but your choice was as good as any.

With the "new" layout, it can be a bit confusing on where to place your question. Even I'm not sure where your question should be, but your choice was as good as any.

Yikes! that's not very encouraging.

I forget what the previous layout category was,but the area I posted my questions was kind of a catch-all.

But,it seemed that it had a large viewership.Now the site is very chopped-up...very specialized,like the doings of a control freak.

I mean,who wants to navigate to all of these special categories for no reason...I mean,I don't have a blue-ray device,or have cooling questions,but I wouldn't be offended if I were exposed to some info or questions about it,but I have no reason to navigate to it.

I feel cold...lonely...and exposed. :(

Typically, if it could go both ways, people have been putting it in hardware.

I think people are still used to the old layout. I find and move a lot of software questions from that section...

Back
Top Bottom