Random Chit Chat

Just man up and get it. Your chances of getting Dystonia with the shot are much less then your chance of getting swine without the shot.
I had the swine flu. Just got over it about a week back. It was by no means fun, but it actually wasn't as bad as I was expecting. The hospital gave me one of those things to cover your moth (the word escapes me right now :eek: ) and sent me home.
The kind of made the h1n1 thing sound worse thanks to the media. People forget the normal flu kills people too. I have a friend with asthma in the hospital right now, shes going to be alright also.

I had the swine flu. Just got over it about a week back. It was by no means fun, but it actually wasn't as bad as I was expecting. The hospital gave me one of those things to cover your moth (the word escapes me right now :eek: ) and sent me home.
The kind of made the h1n1 thing sound worse thanks to the media. People forget the normal flu kills people too. I have a friend with asthma in the hospital right now, shes going to be alright also.
I really don't think a face mask stops germs from the swine flu so much... I mean, it's good for sawdust and all, but bacteria are much smaller then that... maybe they are magical though.

I really don't think a face mask stops germs from the swine flu so much... I mean, it's good for sawdust and all, but bacteria are much smaller then that... maybe they are magical though.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-sciw-swine-masks28-2009apr28,0,4722242.story

People are wearing them - especially in crowded cities like Hong Kong.

I just laughed at this, especially coming from the BBC.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/141/dictionary.jsp

wanker, noun
a disparaging term for a jerk, idiot; a jerk-off. Literally, one who wanks (masturbates).

commonly used in British Isles

arselicker, noun
someone who kisses up; a brown-noser

shite, noun
excrement; another word for sh*t

Once a face mask has been hydrated (as it naturally would do through the moisture in your breath) all your achieving is wearing a nice warm wet breeding ground on your face.

I eat a lot, but I don't seem to gain any weight, not much actually. I always stay around the 120lbs region, and when I do gain weight, it's only about 5lbs, then I end up losing it the next day. All I get is more acne...
I guess it's kind of good as I get to eat a lot of good food and maintain slim.

Back
Top Bottom