Ok. so Obama's health-care legilslation passed.

It is a constitutional amendment that the people can unite and overthrow our government. The problem is that many people are afraid of doing this. You know what? People need to get over themselves and unite.

We need to reform this entire country. And I'm not talking about reforming it to something new, like Obamacare. I'm talking about reforming this country on the basis of a document created in the year 1776.

A [****ING] MEN!

That's all I have to say, he basically said it all for me.

This should calm some nerves:

House health care overhaul faces Senate stone wall

The problem is that the Senate won't run with it. The government health insurance plan included in the House bill is unacceptable to a few Democratic moderates who hold the balance of power in the Senate.

If a government plan is part of the deal, "as a matter of conscience, I will not allow this bill to come to a final vote," said Sen. Joe Lieberman, the Connecticut independent whose vote Democrats need to overcome GOP filibusters.

"The House bill is dead on arrival in the Senate," Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said dismissively.

Democrats did not line up to challenge him. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., has yet to schedule floor debate and hinted last week that senators may not be able to finish health care this year.

And no medical problems to worry about. I want to move to Canada. I'm not far away not... just a little further... and everything will be good. 18 drinking age, weed is basically legal, social health...

...and let me guess, you have a perfectly fine private plan at your disposal?

I do, and to be honest, I'll take a government run plan over a government controlled private plan. This bill is gonna do nothing to private insurance but raise the rates of people who already have it. Insurance companies want to make money, that's why they deny sick people. If they can't do that now, I'm gonna be paying more (still more than what we really should be paying) to let the insurance companies keep their large sums of money.

The thing about this whole bill anyway, states can opt out of it... so what's the point? It can be a government thing, then no states actually want it, so nothing changes.

Back
Top Bottom