CM690 Mods :)

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
Alright just a few little mods. I cut all that plastic crap out that blocks airflow and then i cut out the rear fan grill and used a normal screw on fan grill for better airflow

Not pictured: I bent that metal piece that is on the side of the mobo tray that makes it hard to put the side panel on from all the wires. For better clearance

100_1838.jpg

100_1837.jpg

100_1835.jpg

100_1835.jpg

100_1832.jpg

Haha yeah i know, that flash brings out all that dust, you cant see all that with the naked eye

Looking good :D Did you cut out the top two honey-combs as well?
Get us some finished product pics, too :)

I should have my re-mod pics up soon.

Yeah i cut all that honeycomb crap out. On the top and the front. I took that foam crap out of the empty bay covers and i have a regular old circle fan guards covering my HUGE kaze in the back :D

I would actually suggest leaving the foam in the front bay covers. Makes a good air filter. My goal is to have high flow with no dust.

xD. Oh and by honeycomb, I didn't mean the plastic webbing in the front and on top. I meant the metal honeycomb grills for the top fans and rear. That stuff really kills the airflow.

Ohhhh i got rid of the one in the back, my next proj is the top ones and then cutting one side of the fans screw mounts so that i can mount them half way in, if that makes sense :rolleyes: lol

Back
Top Bottom