Random Chit Chat

^^I never planned on getting the swine flu shot. Why is it that one can pass all "required" tests in such a short time, yet other ones go through years of testing before being deemed safe?

19Cidle.jpg

lol then beat my idle temps,

lol! Whats your ambient temps then? Gotta be close to freezing point! Or your running phase change cooling on your CPU & GPU.

I considered phase change for my CPU a while back. I had the money, I just wanted the LCS more xD. I did that some time back too. was sleeting outside if I recall, I put the intake for my case right to the open window and it got real cold right quick. Core idle got down to 9C and I think the GPU was at 14C This was on a 3.2GHz OC for my Q66 G0.

I'm headed into the paintshop. Got done modding some more of the CM690. Will post pics after.

lol! Whats your ambient temps then? Gotta be close to freezing point! Or your running phase change cooling on your CPU & GPU.

lol no, my dad just keeps the house at around 55-60F at night to save gas. But i am running a V8 and extra fans in my 1200.

Wow, this is..... Wow.... *#^@ the vaccine. I don't care if it's one in a trillion, I ain't taking it.
Swine Flu Vaccine causes dystonia
OK, I'm not being funny now and it's obviously your choice... But IMO, that's really silly.

If you took the same attitude towards flying, then you wouldn't ever go on an airplane for fear of it crashing (I typed this, and then looked at your name... bad example).

If you took the same attitude towards walking on the pavement, then you'd never walk by the road, for fear of being hit by a car.

You need to draw the line somewhere, or you'll live a sheltered existence, which isn't really worth living.

Back
Top Bottom