Should Philip Laing go to jail

Woops. This was in the UK.

LOL Does it really matter?
I really don't give a [bad word] wether he was drunk or not. He did what he did, and he does deserve 12 or more months in jail and he should scrub clean MULTIPLE monuments.

Maybe it's because some of you don't see what I do on the streets and the other things that go on in this world. I'm going to stand by what I said in my aforementioned post in terms of what he deserves. However, The guy last month that raped and brutally beat his wife deserves 12 months or more in prison and or jail, Not the drunken Dumb ass that decided to piss on a Military Memorial. Many jails are already occupied to capacity, Lets not stress that even more with drunken folk that don't know where they're taking a leak.

^I agree. This guy shouldn't get a year in jail when there was that NFL player (forgot his name) that was drunk, hit a guy, killed him, and didn't get any jail time. This guy takes a leak and everyone wants him in jail for a year. Yes he did it on a war memorial but I don't think that warrents a jail term. I think he should get a 'creative' punishment like writing letters to soldiers/families or something like that instead.

Back
Top Bottom