Random Chit Chat

My friend bought an 360 today at Wal*Mart, just the arcade version, and he got an $100 Wal*Mart gift card, so the 360 was only $100 new. So then I bought him an VGA cable so I can have his share of his 360 at my house (we went three with with my brother).
Then I went back to Micro Center, and picked up another 3 months plus an 400 MS points, and a headset for a total of $12.99, didn't charge me tax for some reason... Anyways, now I got 9 months of Live (3x3 months), so when this 3 month is over, I can just use my other 3 month whenever I want. These 3 month things went like hot cakes, there weren't any left, and only had the $12.99 bundle.

I'll be straight with ya. I'm 50% sure I can do 205-210 BLK @ X20 CPU multi but I just have to watch the temps and get a stable run in Prime. I'll even open the window and get my ambient temps down to 18'C before I start!

The other 50% says you will beat me hands down!

;)

19Cidle.jpg

lol then beat my idle temps,

So I heard the worst, but funniest cheer ever at the hockey game. Actually quite a few good ones...

First was after the fight, "We kicked your ass!"

Then the best but worst cheer...
"You can have the game, but we took your land!"
We were against the UND Sioux... haha, yea, we are poor losers, lol.

My friend bought an 360 today at Wal*Mart, just the arcade version, and he got an $100 Wal*Mart gift card, so the 360 was only $100 new. So then I bought him an VGA cable so I can have his share of his 360 at my house (we went three with with my brother).
Then I went back to Micro Center, and picked up another 3 months plus an 400 MS points, and a headset for a total of $12.99, didn't charge me tax for some reason... Anyways, now I got 9 months of Live (3x3 months), so when this 3 month is over, I can just use my other 3 month whenever I want. These 3 month things went like hot cakes, there weren't any left, and only had the $12.99 bundle.

I Have the 20gb Core console and it's starting too freeze. Luckily it's still under warranty so i can still swap it before i get the RROD...

I Have the 20gb Core console and it's starting too freeze. Luckily it's still under warranty so i can still swap it before i get the RROD...

My 360 froze a few of times, only about 6 times from the day purchased to now, so it's not bad. I had a 20GB refurbished HDD from MS back from that upgrade program for the NXE, but now I mod it to be an 120GB, it's really nice not having to delete installed games when I want to play other games. Forza 3 itself took about 10GB.

Oh, I got a question, do you know how to tune a car for drifting in Forza 3? I never actually learned how, and only used other peoples tune.

Oh, I got a question, do you know how to tune a car for drifting in Forza 3? I never actually learned how, and only used other peoples tune.

Use the Forza aftermarket spoiler on a vehicle and adjust the downforce so there is barely any. You want the rear end of the vehicle to break loose easily, But you want the front to keep traction. Forza 3 may have different physics from 2, so I don't know exactly what works for certain vehicles.

How did you mod it to be a 120gb? Does it work out cheaper?

I had an WD Scorpio HDD laying around (from what I have researched, you need an WD Scopio HDD). Basically what I did was take the 360 HDD out, put it somewhere safe. Took my WD HDD and flashed it, then put it into the 360 HDD enclosure. put it back together, and format it.
The only thing that sucks is that there are only 20GB, 60GB, and 120GB, and you can use any size HDD but have to flash it with the lower sized HDD file. IE I used an 160GB, but the highest I can get is 120GB, so I lost 40GB.
Just google Upgrade Xbox 360 HDD, and you will find some links on how to do it.
So it's cheaper for me to do it this way than to go out and pay $150 for a MS 120GB, and so far, it's working like a charm.

Also I Know how to tune cars but not for drifting though :(

I guess I will just start messing with the tuning. Thanks anyways.

Use the Forza aftermarket spoiler on a vehicle and adjust the downforce so there is barely any. You want the rear end of the vehicle to break loose easily, But you want the front to keep traction. Forza 3 may have different physics from 2, so I don't know exactly what works for certain vehicles.

Alright, I'll try this out, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom