data recovery ?

dpal

Beta member
Hi.. i have just formatted a dard drive and re enstalled windows xp.. there was a very important folder on the drive which i forgot to copy. is there any way i can reverse things and get my work from the hard drive.

This is what i have done. I deleted the original partition on the 500 gig hd and then partioned the harddrive in to two drives C: and D:
250gig each and then formatted both partions and loaded windows xp pro and all programmes.

can any one please advise me if there is any software that i can use to undo everything and get my data back. i have a Hirons utility disk with lots of software on it but i an not sure which one to try.. Thank you

Nothing you can get for free will do the job you want it to do. People pay thousands of dollars to Data Recovery companies to get the results you're describing. The only way I know of to get this for free would be to get yourself accused of some major federal crime. I'm sure the FBI has really good data recovery software at their disposal.

hardly can be recover,unless you pay much time to do data retrieve by easyrecover or pay much money to do harddisk data revocer by pro technoledger

THere are cheep (if you call $50-100 cheap) ways to get it back with R-studio and ResoterPro 2000. However, it's not recomended to install the programs on the hard drive you need data off of.

If you have another computer and an adapter to plug in the hard drive with, it's well worth the money. Local computer companies can do this for you, but they usually charge a minimum of $300.

Back
Top Bottom