Having a Problem

Not really sure how you'd do that in this scenario, especially since your computer is booting up and is fine until the graphics card comes into question.

All I can think of is this: when the game is started and the graphics card is pulling power, there might not be enough, causing your problem.

Any friends around (or do you have another computer) where you could swap out graphics cards and see what's up?

Double check all your drivers for the hell of it.

Not really sure how you'd do that in this scenario, especially since your computer is booting up and is fine until the graphics card comes into question.

All I can think of is this: when the game is started and the graphics card is pulling power, there might not be enough, causing your problem.

Any friends around (or do you have another computer) where you could swap out graphics cards and see what's up?

Double check all your drivers for the hell of it.
it never boots, does not even make any bios beeps

Whoops... Mixed this up with another thread. Sorry...haha.

I say power supply. I hope someone else chimes in here by morningtime.

yelled at it, threatened it
There's your problem. It got sad that you were yelling at it and decided to die. :p

On a serious note it sounds a lot like a dead mobo. I've seen quite a few of those. They generally do the same thing. It will power up the PSU, lights and fans on, but no post, no beeping. Sorry I couldn't offer an explanation in your favor... :(

There's your problem. It got sad that you were yelling at it and decided to die. :p

On a serious note it sounds a lot like a dead mobo. I've seen quite a few of those. They generally do the same thing. It will power up the PSU, lights and fans on, but no post, no beeping. Sorry I couldn't offer an explanation in your favor... :(
Damn, thanks for the help anyways. i might just sell some of my parts and get a new mobo and cpu, i have 2 asus triton speacial edition cpu coolers on it they should be worth something. :D

Back
Top Bottom