Holy **** D:

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
Holy **** what is TMPIN2?!?!
Is that accurate???
This was just after a little Cod4 sesh

capturev.png

lol, thats above boiling so um sure that was a bad error...

HW.jpg

my HWmonitor after 30 mins of COD4, streaming online radio (pens game :) and torrenting, and streaming a movie to the 360.

That's pretty much in the range of melting solder, so it's probably not a correct reading.

I think it might be one of my bridges, because of my OC. i dont think its incorrect because it fluctuates as i open and close programs and playing cod it goes up. my south (i think its south, the lower one) is covered by my 9800GTX+

My 730i has a glitch on tmpin2 as well. Reads anywhere from 80-100C...always. I talked to a tech to see if the board could actually be overheating. He made a valid point which is this: If you reach in and feel around, you would know if it were actually 100C. I thought it was HWM, but SF read the same. Must be the board, but it's no big deal.

It will idle really really low like 17 or 18 but something like firefox will make it jump to like 90. Today I modded the shit outta my case and re applied as5 to my south bridge and my CPU. Will make a thread tomorrow :)

Back
Top Bottom