Car help......

Yes, the scanner would cost more than the car is worth, or the gas that'd I'd save. The PCV valve needs replacing anyways, so its a good guess.

True, It's a cheap start though going with the PCV valve along with O2 sensor..Most are reasonably cheap...However that MAF is another story. Hopefully it's just a faulty PCV or O2 sensor.

Keep us posted!

You all know they invented this place called an auto repair shop right? :D:D:D

Yep, but If I'm fairly good with this stuff, and with help from a bunch of people I can reach the same ting for cheaper, and learning something in the process and then I can help other people with the same problem.

I can agree with the O2 sensor. Was that way on the Honda; Ran too rich from not having the O2 plugged. But wouldn't that throw the CE light?

Highly doubt its an o2 sensor.

This sounds just like a case of a well use vehicle. How many miles on it? Doesnt matter. Matter you got a tank of badish gas. Invest in a can of seafoam. Fill up, use the can of seafoam, run that tank to the light and then fill up again. Calculate that tank and see where it gets you.

That's what I normally use. It's a bit expensive for a can these days, but it cleans more than just the injectors. It's a fuel stabilizer and all.

Back
Top Bottom