Here's some food for Thought:

It's not about high flying kicks and all the noises you can make. It's about putting down your opponent as quickly as possible.
I'm going to nail you with a closed fist square in the Adam's apple. (You can also use the edge of your hand but it doesn't cover as much of the windpipe's real estate as a closed fist does.) This causes the windpipe to swell up to the point breathing becomes a real chore if at all possible. You can't breath, you can't fight. All you have to do at that point is maintain your distance until their lungful of air is exhausted.
Then call 911, cause they're going to need some medical attention.

It's not about high flying kicks and all the noises you can make. It's about putting down your opponent as quickly as possible.
I'm going to nail you with a closed fist square in the Adam's apple. (You can also use the edge of your hand but it doesn't cover as much of the windpipe's real estate as a closed fist does.) This causes the windpipe to swell up to the point breathing becomes a real chore if at all possible. You can't breath, you can't fight. All you have to do at that point is maintain your distance until their lungful of air is exhausted.
In America, expecially IL... the person will probably sue you for pain and suffering and then you are screwed, lol.

I knew I was right :cool: I've never heard of that other one though, worth looking into.

Have you ever heard of Israeli Krav Maga? It's specialized in weapon defense. I've done a little bit of it and it's some powerful stuff. Designed and used by the Israeli army.
No, where did you learn? Just online? I haven't done any martial arts since I left for college. Be interested in checking some out though.

Either a punch to the neck, or a palm strike to the jaw do the same thing. If those don't work, you can try the half fist thingie (where you strike with the 2nd row of bones in your hand) to the base of the sternum. THAT takes the wind out of you (if you know what you are doing)

No, where did you learn? Just online? I haven't done any martial arts since I left for college. Be interested in checking some out though.

One of the other blackbelts in my class had mentioned it to me a while back and I picked up a how-to book from barns and noble (spelling?). Either way the book I got is this one. Works great, good instructions and helpful pictures. They do teach it as a "can't run away this is your last resort" thing like it should be.

If I ever have a daughter, I'm going to make sure she always carries a gun. I don't care if it's against the law. It's her safety.

Back
Top Bottom