Paranormal Activity *spoilers*

Movie didn't scare me but a couple parts sent some chills down my spine.

Anyways, I would like to tell people a few things that no one knew.

Everyone thinks this is based off a real story - its not. Its this millenniums blair witch project. The movie plays off humans most basic fears: darkness, the unknown and unexplainable actions. And the number one reason that this movie is so scary is that they set it up to make people thing this was a real situation somewhere, and this film is a reenactment. It's not. THe only truth to anything is that it was directed in the directors house, after he heard a story about a haunting in it. The total budget was 15,000 dollars for the movie, and was filmed in one week. It was filmed in 2007, and has two and a rumored 3rd alternate ending that I still cant find.

ya, the whole movie reaked of staged and fakeness i thought.

but i do like the concept of it, its pretty cool.
though still freaky.

And i like how it was filmed, same with Cloverfield.

Think we should make a movie thread and sticky it? just an opinion.

I thought about seeing the movie, but everyone keeps telling me that it's too intense and I won't be able to sleep for days...

I still wanna see it

To be honest I couldn't sleep the day I watched the movie...
This movie's some scary SH*T.

Yea and about the movie being real or fake, it says clearly at the end of the movie that all characters and plots are fictions.

I saw it with a few friends after hearing how unbelievably terrifying it was. Most of my friends thought it was scary, but 2 others and myself thought it was really lame. I like the filming style, I liked it in cloverfield and Blairwitch, also (which are both also terrible movies, especially cloverfield... my god...). But the movie its self i thought was lame. The first 90% was boring, and the final 10% was too fake to be taken seriously. Just my opinion. I thought the ending (the one I saw was where micah was thrown into the camera and she sat there smiling.) was a terrible ending. Overall, I'd give the movie an F.

The girl had awesome tits, though. A+

I saw it with a few friends after hearing how unbelievably terrifying it was. Most of my friends thought it was scary, but 2 others and myself thought it was really lame. I like the filming style, I liked it in cloverfield and Blairwitch, also (which are both also terrible movies, especially cloverfield... my god...). But the movie its self i thought was lame. The first 90% was boring, and the final 10% was too fake to be taken seriously. Just my opinion. I thought the ending (the one I saw was where micah was thrown into the camera and she sat there smiling.) was a terrible ending. Overall, I'd give the movie an F.

The girl had awesome tits, though. A+

Lol...I agree but I'm afraid it might be a little sexist.
The girl did have an awesome "gift" that's for sure.

To be honest I couldn't sleep the day I watched the movie...
This movie's some scary SH*T.

Yea and about the movie being real or fake, it says clearly at the end of the movie that all characters and plots are fictions.

Where?

At the very end of the credits? No one sticks around for those.

Good movie, it scared the crap out of me. I like the guys personality about everything too.

Back
Top Bottom