Gallery: Cases

I haven't noticed my system staying any cleaner. If anything, it's a pain in the ass to clean my radiator when there are 30 fins, 2 layers for every inch. You're not exactly reaping the benefits of an LCS if you don't use fans, still. I have just as many if not more fans in my case now.

CIMG1050.jpg

CIMG1061.jpg

CIMG1065.jpg

That's not a reason for not having great cable management. I mean, come on, Cabbs can do it. His photography skills and equipment is so good that they make his cable management look better than it actually is (;)). Therefore, the disadvantage of not having his Pearl is balanced out.

Yeah, cable management in this tiny thing is a little more difficult. I'm not gonna mod it either so I'm stuck with what I have. More pics soon.

Update-Here you go.

IMG_6808EDIT.jpg

IMG_6809EDIT.jpg

IMG_6810EDIT.jpg

Last one really shows the cables I'd like to hide, but too lazy to really do anything about. I also added an undervolted 92MM exhaust fan above my 4350 to get some of the extra heat out.

It was really quiet before, but I stuck my 4870 back in because nobody local wants to buy it and I'm getting bored again lol.

Back
Top Bottom