Random Chit Chat

Yo :D Wb.

will a geforce fx5500 support aero in windows 7? The upgrade advisor claims it will not. I find this to be rather weird since it did in windows vista

I sincerely doubt it. That's a pretty old card. The only way to find out is to give it a shot. What's the worst that can happen?

I think it will. why wouldn't it if it worked in vista win7 s aero shouldn't be more demanding than vistas since 7 is marketed as lighter than vista on reasources.

Well i'm going to google around because I really don't want to install it on that computer if the video performance is going to be crappy. My friend had an unsupported video card in vista and videos played at like 1-2 frames/ sec even standard def video and youtube. I just don't want that to happen.

Se7en is light on your RAM and CPU. Aero is a theme and should have the same effect on your GPU as it did in Vista.

:| You can turn Aero off if you can't run it.

Teny, when you add live subscription codes to your account they all stack up so say you have 2months on there at the moment, then you whack another 3 month code in there then you'll have 5 months in total. That's what happened in my experience.

Teny, when you add live subscription codes to your account they all stack up so say you have 2months on there at the moment, then you whack another 3 month code in there then you'll have 5 months in total. That's what happened in my experience.

Cool, would rep you, but I need to spread some first.

So like an hour ago I started working on my homework like an hour ago with plenty of energy but all of a sudden I just feel like I have to crash like i can't even stand up I'm so tired all of a sudden. I haven't had any caffeine today at all either. Weird because its only 6:30 pm here and it feels like I haven't slept in days.

lol nah I ate some cookie dough now I have some energy. besides if I take a nap I will likely fall completely asleep or not be tired later when I really want to go to be

Back
Top Bottom