Random Chit Chat

no, its still got the 7.3L I think, not 100% sure though.... We havnt picked it up yet. Still have to drive down and pick it up, although we've already payed for it. As promised I had the old owner email me some pictures:
EDIT: I was just talking to the guy, my dad told me it was a diesel (I havn't seen the truck in person), but the old owner says its actually a 5.3L gasoline engine. Still, I can see getting a fair bit of mileage out of it. Probably still go through with my stack idea...
DSCN0197.JPG

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

DSCN0199.JPG
In pretty good shape. 5.3L is a Dodge engine... Ford only had a 5.0L and a 5.8L. In V8s at least. There was also a 4.9L Inline 6.

:O. Did you give it a little gas and see what the power is like? they have about 350 horses stock, right?

In pretty good shape. 5.3L is a Dodge engine... Ford only had a 5.0L and a 5.8L. In V8s at least. There was also a 4.9L Inline 6.

Oh? I guess I'll see when I get my hands on the truck in person what kind of engine it's got. It probably wasn't swapped, as theres so few miles on the truck. I'm a little afraid of what kind of shape its in underneath after being parked in those long grasses for a yeah and a half :eek:
Still, I'm looking forward to driving the truck back

I did a survey, and I think the first 60,000 people that did the survey get free points depending on what they do for the next 6 months.

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/live/rewards/orange

They gave me 100 points for doing the survey after I got selected. If only I waited 3 days to input my 3 month subscription, I could have gotten another 30 points.

So apparently theres 3 tiers, and I happen to be on the highest.

Project A (AKA Project "gray") is the lowest tier and will offer the following rewards to users...

# Continue to stay on [Xbox Live] Gold and purchase on Xbox Live Marketplace: Up to 5% rewards on Marketplace purchases (Gold members only)
# Participate in program surveys: 100 Microsoft Points per survey

Project Y (AKA Project "green") is the middle tier and will offer the following rewards to users...

# Renew to 1 Month Gold Subscription: 10 Microsoft Points per renewal (Gold members only)
# Renew to 3 Month Gold Subscription: 30 Microsoft Points per renewal (Gold members only)
# Renew to a 12 Month Gold Subscription: 200 Microsoft Points (Gold members only)
# Subscribe to Netflix: 200 Microsoft Points (Gold members only)
# Make your first purchase on Xbox Live Marketplace: 100 Microsoft Points

Finally, Project X (AKA Project "orange") is the highest tier and will offer the following rewards to users...

# Renew to 1 Month Gold Subscription: 10 Microsoft Points per renewal (Gold members only)
# Renew to 3 Month Gold Subscription: 30 Microsoft Points per renewal (Gold members only)
# Renew to a 12 Month Gold Subscription: 200 Microsoft Points (Gold members only)
# Subscribe to Netflix: 200 Microsoft Points (Gold members only)
# Make your first purchase on Xbox Live Marketplace: 100 Microsoft Points
# Continue to stay on [Xbox Live] Gold and purchase on Xbox Live Marketplace: Up to 5% rewards on Marketplace purchases (Gold members only)

but...
According to the Rewards Squad page on Xbox.com, "you can start spending the points you've accumulated after the first three months." So that cool points you've already received can't be put towards anything just yet. Also, points earned may be limited in how they can be spent, but the wording on the page, "every month, The Rewards Squad will send you an email with an update on the points you've earned and the cool stuff you can get", is ambiguous at best.
http://www.gamingtarget.com/article.php?artid=10504

Eh... It's not like I have anything to buy on the Live Market yet.

EDIT - Quick question, since I have 3 months right now, if I enter another 3 months, it add right? and not delete my current subscription? IE If I add another 3 months, I would have a 6 month subscription.

will a geforce fx5500 support aero in windows 7? The upgrade advisor claims it will not. I find this to be rather weird since it did in windows vista

hows it going guys?
ive not been around in a while. busy with uni/not being a much of a geek as i used to be lol. figured id pop in and say a quick hi :)

Back
Top Bottom