Here's some food for Thought:

I do have two guns. I call them my biceps.

I call truce on any jokes that involves any gun and the relationship of it's size to my biceps.
And you will probably not win the fight with the rapist with AIDs.

It's a very weak weapon to rely on, as the people on the streets usually are pretty strong, and good fighters...

Just sayin

When it comes to home defense, biceps lose every time.
Especially cause... Everyone works on getting massive biceps(gym noobs) yet... fighting has everything to do with triceps, and some pec and shoulders, but mainly tris. But in reality;
force = mass x acceleration

So... speedy punches is the easiest way to do damage, takes a lot of training to get good at fighting. Strength is not a big factor as much as speed.

When it comes to home defense, a good handgun operator with a handgun will win 99% of the time.
Chuck Norris makes up the other 1% of the time.

Especially cause... Everyone works on getting massive biceps(gym noobs) yet... fighting has everything to do with triceps, and some pec and shoulders, but mainly tris. But in reality;
force = mass x acceleration

So... speedy punches is the easiest way to do damage, takes a lot of training to get good at fighting. Strength is not a big factor as much as speed.

Chuck Norris makes up the other 1% of the time.

LOL
That was totally unexpected.

And you will probably not win the fight with the rapist with AIDs.

It's a very weak weapon to rely on, as the people on the streets usually are pretty strong, and good fighters...

Just sayin

I have a little experience myself....about 10 years worth.

I think I'll be all right against the majority of people.

Back
Top Bottom