Random Chit Chat

Well, when you factor in the tax, listing price, shipping, paypal charge for using them, and the cost of gas, then you will only make like $1.

Well, when you factor in the tax, listing price, shipping, paypal charge for using them, and the cost of gas, then you will only make like $1.

dont factor in the gas if you go to microcenter when you alreay are going for something else in the first place.

tax? thats like 6 cents per doller.
and shipping? thats like 2 bucks through USPS

you a cheep guy or what? lol

dont factor in the gas if you go to microcenter when you alreay are going for something else in the first place.

tax? thats like 6 cents per doller.
and shipping? thats like 2 bucks through USPS

you a cheep guy or what? lol

I don't have a need to go to Micro Center, my brother just wanted to go, so I tagged along for the hell of it, I don't even have a car. It takes about 15 minutes from my house to there.
tax is 8.1% here, so it's 80 cents for each one. (Total = $11) ($11x10=$110 if I were to buy 10 of them)
Creating an ad for ebay iirc cost about $5 for the whole ad for about a few days. ($110+$5=$115)
Paypal takes like what 10% of what you get?
I checked online for shipping, and if I were to ship to places like New York, it would cost $10 with UPS ground, and $3 with USPS priority. Which then people in New York would not think it's even worth it, so I lose some business right there if I told them to pay for shipping. If I paid for shipping, then I will just be losing money.

But if I were to list them for about $15 with them paying shipping. Then it's...
$150 - $115 (How much I have to pay to start) = $45 Profit.
$45-10% (from Paypal) = $41.50
Cost of gas, let's say about $10 for all ten trips to USPS
$41.50-$10 = $31.50
Divide that by 10 (total I bought)
$31.50/10 = $3.15 each.

I would sell it for more, but since I am making the seller pay shipping then it would cost $3 more which makes it cost $18 total for them. You can directly order the 3 month from Xbox live for $19.99 without shipping, you will just get it right away, Walmart sells it for about $16-$17 and you can get it from store. What would you prefer, getting it online for about $1-$2 more and wait a couple to few days, or just pay the extra $1-$2 and get it right away?

Do you think it's worth your time for those $3?

I'm going to pick up 2 more in about 2 weeks as I think they are a steal for $10, just gotta wait till my friend pays me back for something I help him buy. Who knew Micro Center is selling some PS1/PS2 classics that are hard to find.

computer wanted to mess up last night giving me the again error message saying disk boot failure blah blah but this time it could see the hard drives plugged in after messing with some stuff i did the repair operating system thing with vista and i got it to work and now my computer works...hopefully it doesn't happen again

yeah it is i have to watch it and stuff i have to buy some new thermal paste just in case i have to switch motherboards...

Back
Top Bottom