Tuniq Heatsink

SPEEDemon1

Baseband Member
Right now I have a Cooler Master Hyper N 520 cooling my core i7. Considering I got it on sale and only paid $20 for, it is an amazing little heatsink. I am looking to get something a little beefier. I was contemplating liquid cooling for a while, but I would rather not deal with the hassle of having one. I was checking out the Corsair H50 but on all the comparison graphs the H50 was outperformed by a lot by a Tuniq heatsink. I can across this heatsink(see link below) and wanted opinions on it before I purchase it. From what I've read/scene it keeps things extremely cool. It would be great if a real life user of it could speak up and give their opinion on it. I would also like to know if it would be possible to replace the internal fan with a different 120mm.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835154008

Thank you,
SPEEDemon

I would like to purchase this soon, so if anyone has something good/bad to say about this heatsink speak up now or forever hold your peace :).

I was contemplating the v8 for a while. I believe it was wednesday when newegg had one of its 36 daily deals and the v8 was $39.99 with free shipping. I couldn't pass that up, but a minute before I placed it into my cart, the price went back up to $59.99, my whole apartment complex probably heard me swear. From the reviews I've read though it seems that the new Tuniq heatsink performs better than the v8. I was also thinking about purchasing the Corsair H50 but again from the reviews it seems that the Tuniq outperformed that too.

I was contemplating the v8 for a while. I believe it was wednesday when newegg had one of its 36 daily deals and the v8 was $39.99 with free shipping. I couldn't pass that up, but a minute before I placed it into my cart, the price went back up to $59.99, my whole apartment complex probably heard me swear. From the reviews I've read though it seems that the new Tuniq heatsink performs better than the v8. I was also thinking about purchasing the Corsair H50 but again from the reviews it seems that the Tuniq outperformed that too.

I highly doubt the HSF you linked would outperform the V8, can you give a link to said reviews?

Back
Top Bottom