Random Chit Chat

what stuff is in the folder? there should be a boot folder an setup files. I'm just asking in case there is further extraction that needs to be done. If the folder contains the exact windows 7 cd files you should be able to use a program such as ultra iso to make the cd image file. You can download a trial of the program for free.
Here's a list of files that the windows 7 dvd has just to be sure

89403137.jpg

Hah! Our Math II and Physics scores are both off by 10. I got 800 and 740 respectively.

Well done! I remember exactly what problem I missed on Math II. It was a factorial question that I didn't quite understand what it was asking. When I asked my friend after, I knew what the answer was. I was kind of disappointed, but I know that Math II score won't be a factor when they take into account the math class I'm in :D

I just sent in my application to MIT. Let's hope affirmative action will help me get in!

what stuff is in the folder? there should be a boot folder an setup files. I'm just asking in case there is further extraction that needs to be done. If the folder contains the exact windows 7 cd files you should be able to use a program such as ultra iso to make the cd image file. You can download a trial of the program for free.
Here's a list of files that the windows 7 dvd has just to be sure

89403137.jpg

if you dont mind please tell me how with those files with that program to make a .iso file so that i can burn it to a dvd thank you :)

when you open ultraiso it should be blank with no files just drag and drop the files into ultraISO so that it looks like my screenshot i previously posted. make sure they go into the root of the drive meaning if everything comes already in a single folder don't just drag the whole folder over. I don't think you have to bother with any bootable option because doing that will make the cd boot into dos which you don't want.

Edit: then click file save as iso and name it or just burn it
I hope this helps :)

Woot, just got Xbox Live 3 Months for $10 at Micro Center.
They had a lot too, I was about to buy more, but then I was like eh...

Back
Top Bottom