Builing a PC help is needed.

Don't sweat the motherboard too much, just find the best CPU you can fit into your budget, and find a compatible motherboard that supports all your other parts and has whatever ports you need. Make sure its a reliable brand as well.

about 300$ not a budget braker. Okay
Now I will need Power supply and a good amount of RAM for it.
Then we will go to the GPU most important part.

If you must have >700W PSU, then you can't get better than CORSAIR 750W. $90 after Mail-In Rebate.

This is the RAM I used in my current build (I got 8GB, but you really won't need more than the 4GB, and if you find in the future you want/need 8GB, just order more, easy to install/upgrade).

get the 5850 or the 5870, those beat everything else on the market for the same or similar price

His budget definitely does not permit a 5870, nor would his needs come near it, or even the 5850. Perhaps the 5770 or 4870 / 4890 would more fit his needs/budget.

His budget definitely does not permit a 5870, nor would his needs come near it, or even the 5850. Perhaps the 5770 or 4870 / 4890 would more fit his needs/budget.

Well so far eveything is about 540? hey by the way did you check out the other mobo with deal combo? a so a good vid card can cost me from 100-up tp 500! i can go as max as 200$ Max!

Back
Top Bottom