Windows 7: Problems and Pluses

I think Microsoft should keep 3 versions: Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate. I don't see the reason for Starter and Enterprise.

Starter is meant for places where the economy is really really crappy, or the computer use is very limited. Starter is not avalible in the US, Europe, or Australia. Enterprise adds UNIX support that some corperations need as well as volume licensing which Business (pro no longer exists) does not offer.

Starter is meant for places where the economy is really really crappy, or the computer use is very limited. Starter is not avalible in the US, Europe, or Australia. Enterprise adds UNIX support that some corperations need as well as volume licensing which Business (pro no longer exists) does not offer.

Yes, it does. I'm running Windows 7 Professional 64-bit as we speak.

it seems that the versions are
home, professional and ultimate, but enterprise also exists.

can anyone really say what the differences are?
where does enterprise sit on the scale compared to pro and ultimate say?

I cant use my webcam, says this version of windows dosnt support it, an exits the installation.

I cant use my wireless G+ card/router, says this version of windows dosnt support it.

Oh, and this..
wtfW7.jpg

For drivers, every time I've tried, the vista drive has worked flawlessly.

As for the lab analysis, it fails because it has no clue what windows 7 fails. It will still run.

All Vista drivers should work on Windows 7. If you think about it, this is what happened:

Microsoft launches Vista.
Microsoft begins planning for new OS.
Vista bombs.
Microsoft, "Shit, what do we do?"
Microsoft: Right-click on Vista -> Edit
Microsoft launches Windows 7.

As for the lab analysis, it fails because it has no clue what windows 7 fails. It will still run.

it should damn well know what W7 is, i dont see why it wouldnt

and yes i know it plays anyways, but still bothers me that it says that on thier site

Back
Top Bottom