+1 For Microcenter

rohan23

Fully Optimized
So my Macbook was experiencing some issues lately. It began to overheat, applications would freeze and quit for no reason. I called up Microcenter and explained my situation to them. I told them I bought it a month ago and I only had a 14 day return policy on it. But, I wanted to exchange it for a new one and I didn't want a refund. They told me to bring it in and they would exchange it for my same model, but I would get a brand new one. I drove about 40 minutes and used my friend for the HOV lane :D. I finally got there and stood in line to exchange it. The girl told me to go to the Apple section and pick up a replacement. I went there and I couldn't find the same one I had before. I asked the manager if she could find one for me. She left and came back 10 minutes later she couldn't. I asked her if I could get store credit or something so I could purchase another one later when they got them back in stock. She said she would have to check with the other manager first. She came back and said that I could just take the upgraded model and not have to pay anything on top of it. I was ecstatic! When I went back to get rung up, I found out that I would actually get $47.70 back for getting the upgraded laptop. What a good day!

I have a microcenter near me. Maybe I need to go there sometime. :D LOL.

But congratulations on an awesome deal and some cash back. On another note, did you get your job at the Geek Squad?

I have a microcenter near me. Maybe I need to go there sometime. :D LOL.

But congratulations on an awesome deal and some cash back. On another note, did you get your job at the Geek Squad?

Thanks and yes! It's going to be my second week working there. I get about 30-50 hours a week. I love working there!

Thanks and yes! It's going to be my second week working there. I get about 30-50 hours a week. I love working there!

Don't mention it. Glad you like working there. Keep it up. Maybe I should check there! LOL. Sounds like an awesome job though. :D

Back
Top Bottom