Random Chit Chat

Really destroys the actual competition of assembling a good team and working together. It's more about the money now. As it is with all sports. I understand high risk, but come on.

Is this for a college application? If so, use that exact phrase. Colleges, at least the ones I'm applying to, want you to shine through the text and be yourself; a formal essay will not get you anywhere.

One of my friends began his essay as, "Once upon a time, there was a kid named Aaron..."

You could say, "As I grew up, I have always...", "Since my childhood...", or "From as far back as I remember...". That last one may be stretching the clause though, I'm not sure. My grammar and word choice is unique due to my Portuguese fluency.

Anybody know any special offers for Xbox Live Gold?
I kind of want to get it, and the best deal I see is the $50 for 13 months.

EDIT - any one know where I can buy a one month or 3 months of Xbox Live codes? IE the codes will be given to me when I paid instead of having it shipped? I can only find 12 months on Amazon.com.
I would go to the store, but it's winter, and I have no car, so I though it would be easier, it would take me about a week or so if I were to get it from a store.

damn snow, my campus closed at 1PM today, so I didn't have to go to class, not that I need to anyway as my teacher told us not to go today.

I don't like winter at all. I'm glad it was quite nice here today. 16C

I am currently setting up a vm for ubuntu 9.10 to test it out

Back
Top Bottom