Random Chit Chat

^(Winslow) Haha! You actually had the intention of paying more than 10 dollars for something labeled with "AMD Phenom Quad Core"? Probably a P1. Glitchy procs, imo.

You can build a nice rig these days for a little under 400. By that, I mean fairly capable. Dual core, mid range board, 2Gb RAM, 9 series card, quality PSU.

lol, I haven't checked out a GOOD machine suitable for hardcore gaming in a long time. Last few computers I've gotten are ones that don't work I fix up for the fun of it and make use of them. Consequently, I rarely lay my hands on NEW parts. Or fixing people's machines for them. When it comes to processors I'm not very up to date, lol.
I'm hoping to either build or buy a new gaming machine though soon, now that I've got the money for the first time in a while.

AHH!!! I want my HDMI to DVI cable and Forza 3.
I need to somehow fast forward 16 hours.

Hahahah,Well prepare to be amazed cos it's friggin' awesome! It's awesome for aussies because it has the V8 Supercars in it,if you buy one of them you can actually strip the original racing design off of it and make it look stock. So you can do whatever you want to a Performance Designed VE Commodore :D

xD. NASCAR is barely what it used to be. So many limitations. it's not even a race of which engine/pit crew is better now. It's purely on skill. Which ruins the aspect of tuning the NASCAR.

Back
Top Bottom