Mods

The first. Panel off, so I can see the hardware and current fan layout. that's pretty critical to finding out where a fan should go.

The first. Panel off, so I can see the hardware and current fan layout. that's pretty critical to finding out where a fan should go.

ok i see,
i'll get it done when i get home

i may get some fans at BestBuy or somewere to replace the exhaust fans, really want those silver/black Turbine Fans with the center hubs though, they looks sweet.
Sucks trhere like 17 bucks on Xoxide.

now new cell for me though, pricks, who pays 150$ for a phone?
i could get a damn 4870 for that much an its a bit more usefull then a phone lol

I paid 116.99 for my new V3i shipped. :|

cells are far to expensive these days

heres some better pics

IMG_5636.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

my 'new' wire management.

IMG_5633.jpg

IMG_5628.jpg

new drive, Blu Ray drive coming soon to.

IMG_5629.jpg

from the rear lol

now all i need is that new drive, those 2 extensions for my 24/12v, fan covers, and perhaps a 4890 Toxic, i dont know if its really worth getting the 5870 yet. Sure its got DX 11 but still.

I'd still buy the 5850 rather than the 5870. The 5850 for $250 or the 4890 for $200... it performs drastically better.

Move the HDD's down one rack. Put a fan above the HDD flowing toward the GPU. Then put another fan directly above it towards the NB and CPU (midway).

Also, get rid of the PCI bay for the cathode switch. Use a rocker. Mod it to the case or paneling. Looks so much better. Also move the cathode box. unless that is where it works best. I know, the kits have terribly short cords :|.

Back
Top Bottom