Mods

ya, i usually get mine at Harbor Freight

nice turbine! lol

id like 2 more of those...

one is my HSF atm lol

90cfm ftw!

If you want airflow through a heatsink then you're gonna want 38MM thick fans. I guess in your situation that's kinda difficult with the sandwiched fan in the V8 cooler.

Yeah, I used Scythe Ultra Kaze 120x38mm (3kRPM)'s for my rad. They have incredibly high static pressure, so they are great for the particular use Cabbs is getting at. They are also quite loud, but at 133CFM, who can complain? The package comes with a 3pin to Molex pass-thru with a RPM monitor breakaway. So you can still control it from the board or from an external fan controller.

Yeah, I used Scythe Ultra Kaze 120x38mm (3kRPM)'s for my rad. They have incredibly high static pressure, so they are great for the particular use Cabbs is getting at. They are also quite loud, but at 133CFM, who can complain? The package comes with a 3pin to Molex pass-thru with a RPM monitor breakaway. So you can still control it from the board or from an external fan controller.

i will def consider this with my next biuld down the road.
which shall have the works.
quadfire 5870 x2
I7 'extreame' or what ever the top CPU is, for benching and gaming
1300+W PSU
my 1200
DDR3 1600+ w.e is available then
ect...lol

yes, WAY overkill i know, but i love competition, and i have a thing for benchmarking...and raw power. lol

Got any links to the C tubing?
I cant find a thing...

ok, thanks guys

I think i will either order that stuff or go to AutoZone and try some windshield washer tubing maybe, just easier to get that then it is online, if it works.

and maybe a Dremel, and some extension wires.

Antec 1200 Bolt-On Window

I think that would look pretty good. You'd lose the Intake fan, though.

true, that would look pretty bad to the bone.
I could just cut a new hole for a side fan though so thats notta big deal.

I was wandering...since i do have another 120mm sitting around, i need to find a place to put it in/on my case lol.

Yep, trying to do a world record, atleast CF record, on most Case Fans. lol

can you get clear pictures of your comp with the side panel off for me? The phone pictures are a bit difficult to see. I mean, just right from the left side. Straight on so I can barely see the edges of the case.

can you get clear pictures of your comp with the side panel off for me? The phone pictures are a bit difficult to see. I mean, just right from the left side. Straight on so I can barely see the edges of the case.

ya, i can try, i cant promise anything.
I am at my grams house at the moment, and later i am going to Verizon to try to get a new phone, and with a better camera on it, so when i get that i'll be home an i'll try to see what i can do.

But, just so i know, do you want a picuture broad side of the window side of the case, stright on, so the case takes up the whole picture?

do you want just the door in the picture (off the case)
or leave it on and take the pic?

so i know what to do for sure when i get home.

Back
Top Bottom