damed IE

i have IE8.

and it sucks.

Whenever you type, sometimes it just doesnt recognise some keys until u press them hard.
firefox works just fine..

trust me. it sucks.

Tell me if I'm missing something here, because no one else has picked up on it.

But surely if your having to press keys hard for a software package to recognise your input then it's a hardware fault? No?? Or am I really being stupid?

Btw, I use firefox, but It took me a long long time to move from IE. In my experience, they are both good browsers. I didn't like the extra annoyances firefox initially had with its memory leak problems (in Version 2 I think) and 3rd party plug in support, but now it's straight forward to install all them. I loved IE 7, and like you, wasn't so keen in IE 8. Thats when I moved to FireFox.

I do recomend you move over to it. The main reason I did was for speed. Firefox, out off all browsers, has a far far smaller memory and CPU footprint when running multiple tabs. Seen it in a group test so I did. And, as I always use multiple tabs, it makes sense. It's also the most popular browser besides IE, so support for it is also great.

Anyway, if your still not up for the switch, as the other dudes said, a reinstall wouldn't go a miss.

Cheers,

Chris.

Back
Top Bottom