Problem with the computer

qwer1234

Beta member
The other day an error message came up and i'm curious as how to fix it. Then once i click don't send, my task bar disappears for a few seconds, and then it comes back up and the icons in the task bar have to reload aswell. It gets very annoying because the program will minimize anything else and be ontop of any page till you get rid of it. Any ideas how to fix this problem? Maybe some kind of update i can do on my Explorer or something?

(Last post was in the wrong section)

Does this happen on a regular basis? If so some of the core windows files may have become corrupt. Fire up the machine in safe mode - does the same thing happen here? If it does then I'd advise reinstalling windows, it's probably the quickest way to sort it out.

If it doesn't happen in safe mode, hit start => run => msconfig, go to the startup tab, and temporarily disable the startup items one by one. It may well be an application causing it to muck up, if you can find the suspect entry then remove it (and if you still need the application it's associated with, reinstall that application.)

Yea haven't tryed that. I'll go do that, thanks alot

I see a program that doesn't have a command that's checked to boot up at start. Think i should uncheck it?

Yea haven't tryed that. I'll go do that, thanks alot

I seee a program that doesn't have a command, it's checked to boot up at start. Think i should uncheck it?

Back
Top Bottom