If....

winning some kind of lottery would be ok i guess
have a '71 Mustang Cobra
Go back to last Thursday and make a different choice than the one I did...
Going back two years and making the choice to not start smoking (wich I now regret)

To make my mom proud. But to be honest, I'm happy with my life, granted I'm only 16 but I'm starting to appreciate what I have, I have had a great set of parents, but i have grown more closer to my mother over the years, i just wish I could make her proud doing the things that she wanted me to do...I mean I know I can do it, but I just dont know how.

just like 63083, i'd like a father figure in my life or at least a brother (older or younger dont matter). sometimes i feel as if im the only person i can trust in this chaotic world.

flxjones, I second your notion about an older brother, or the same age. I'd just like someone to be able to watch football with or play xbox with, or talk about girls.

Sometimes I wonder what would I be doing differently if I had a brother that was a reasonable age?

Would I not have become so involved in computers, and maybe went out for more sports? Or vice versa would he have become a computer "geek" with me. lol

Theres only so many times you can play Call of Duty with your sister...

lmao! u hit the spot ron. geez, are your parents up for an open adoption??? lol jk. yea it must be nice to have a brother to either look up to or to offer advice to. hmmm. i guess what doesnt kill you will only make you stronger. ..

Yeah most definitely. Well I'm thankful for the life I've got n I realize there's tons of kids that have it far worse then myself. But your right what doesnt kill you will make you stronger.

Yeah most definitely. Well I'm thankful for the life I've got n I realize there's tons of kids that have it far worse then myself. But your right what doesn't kill you will make you stronger.

The quote is true. But only if it doesn't kill you first. And sometimes, it feels like not having anyone to talk to that you're close to would kill you. Thank god for the rapists. LOL. :p :D Therapists.

Right now things are good in my life. The only 'real' thing I want right now is for my wife to get pregnant.

Well im sure you cant take care of that jmacavali ;)

What i want at the moment is my full license,everything else is great :)

Though a bit of extra money wouldnt go astray....

Back
Top Bottom