Fuuuuuu?!?!?

Whyfly??

Daemon Poster
Well I just got my email that my Windows 7 order has been shipped :cool: But I noticed that it is with DHL!?!?! I have not heard any good things about them, should I be worried?

Most worried if USPS :D
But I've only had good experiences with UPS so I don't have any problems so far :)

Most worried if USPS :D
But I've only had good experiences with UPS so I don't have any problems so far :)

You've been lucky. I've had several bad experiences with UPS. Their customer service people are pretty much useless...

DHL is probably ok.

I bet you can't wait to get 7 installed, huh?

What's wrong with DHL? I ordered a book on ebay and it was shipped through DHL from Thailand, and I got the package in like 3 days. I don't know about you guys, but shipping from Thailand to Colorado in 3 days is pretty speedy, the seller didn't charge me for shipping either.

You've been lucky. I've had several bad experiences with UPS. Their customer service people are pretty much useless...

DHL is probably ok.

I bet you can't wait to get 7 installed, huh?

Yeah except for the fact I'll have to get everything installed once again :mad: Wait I have a question. I have like two games on Steam, and if I was to install would I just log into my account and still have the games? (I'm lost on this one)
What's wrong with DHL? I ordered a book on ebay and it was shipped through DHL from Thailand, and I got the package in like 3 days. I don't know about you guys, but shipping from Thailand to Colorado in 3 days is pretty speedy, the seller didn't charge me for shipping either.

Idk I have read like so many bad reviews I don't know what to expect.

Oh yeah, another good thing about my experience with DHL is that I got it around 9-10am, unlike UPS and USPS that makes me wait till 3pm+. But I guess it kind of depends on your route too.

Oh yeah, another good thing about my experience with DHL is that I got it around 9-10am, unlike UPS and USPS that makes me wait till 3pm+. But I guess it kind of depends on your route too.

it does, delivery routes are the same every day, so if u get a package from UPS at 3pm normally, thats about what time to always expect it. Though the routes differ from FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL, ect due to were the terminal facility is located.

DHL is a good company, they are pretty much contracted out from other Delivery Services.

Back
Top Bottom