Have no idea where this thread should go

ace777

Fully Optimized
Basically is there any way possible to make the metallic stickers that they use on your laptop to tell you whats inside of it, I would like to makes a custom one of that but I have been returning results that are not so good guys. do any of you have any ideas at all thanks.

Basically is there any way possible to make the metallic stickers that they use on your laptop to tell you whats inside of it, I would like to makes a custom one of that but I have been returning results that are not so good guys. do any of you have any ideas at all thanks.

Like the "Intel inside" or "Designed for Microsoft Windows XP".
Windows_XP_Sticker-265x358.jpg

I'm not sure how to make them exactly. I know they are really thick stickers. Pretty much a shiny piece of plastic, adhesive on the back. Then a slight paint for the drawing.

edit:

Damn I'm good [Link]
That is the shiny plastic you would need.

Edit:edit:

A project from some blog: [Link]

What you could do is use that plastic, make paper stencils, then paint them on via spray paint.

Those badges are foil on paper. Any print shop will have that. And the clear ones you can get the sheets from avery at any office supply.
The badges that come with cpu's and vid cards are plastic that is baked so it has a slight bubble to it.
Make sure your printer has smear proof, long life ink and can print on transfer paper.

Back
Top Bottom