now if your card (assuming you have one) is capable or not
isnt up to me and i have no idea
but judging by that pic in my link
(the first one that loads)
it would be a special card
with a special port also
looks nothing like HDMI

That's what I said :p

I have the HD 5870, but my version only has 4 inputs (2 DVI 1 VGA 1 HDMI), you need the Eyefinity 6x version of the card.

The HD 5870 supports Eyefinity with up to 6 monitors on 1 card.

I guess you need a special version of the card or something tho, mine only has 2 DVI ports, 1 HDMI port, and 1 VGA port.

The reference 5870's only support eyefinity up to 3 monitors, which one has to be a native display port monitor. So this means no going DVI DVI HDMI, as one DVI and the HDMI are on the same output source.

Future eyefinity cards whether it be future 5870's and 5890's may support up to 6 monitors. However, this requires the manufacturers to put 6 outputs on the card itself, which in turn will drive up costs, and price of manufacturing.

The reference 5870's only support eyefinity up to 3 monitors, which one has to be a native display port monitor. So this means no going DVI DVI HDMI, as one DVI and the HDMI are on the same output source.

Future eyefinity cards whether it be future 5870's and 5890's may support up to 6 monitors. However, this requires the manufacturers to put 6 outputs on the card itself, which in turn will drive up costs, and price of manufacturing.

what i tried to say

They are already available.

Back
Top Bottom