All Things Apple

Golden Master
New MacBook, iMac, and Mac mini revisions from Apple.

I've always wondered about getting an iMac. Just fulfilled that thought today with the baseline model.

00000269.png

It'll be the new kitchen computer.

Wow! Those are very good specs for a $1200 laptop, and that's without taking into consideration all the preloaded software. I hope you enjoy it!

I'm waiting for the Windows 7 Professional 64-bit release. I hope the download won't take too long.

I always feel like you are paying so much for the OS that its unreal. I mean for a fair bit less you can go buy an HP touchmart with the same specs and then just load linux onto it. But then again I'm not really into this whole "pay a bunch for software" thing. Generally I go with the free open source stuff.

But they are nice computers.

And then again i dunno about all the really cool stuff that macs can do. You should tell me about that.

It's not a notebook. It's a hybrid between a desktop and a notebook. I already have a MacBook and MacBook Pro, so I'm itching to see how it all works out.

It'll be interesting to have Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 along with Windows XP Professional working on the same network running simultaneously. I'm really not sure how I'll be able to work this out, to be honest.

Oh...I'm sorry. I assumed from the 9400M graphics that it was a notebook. I Google Image'd it. It would be really interesting if they had touch-screen versions of that (I'm out of my realm here so I don't know).

Do Macs have any interesting features regarding networking?

Back
Top Bottom